GRP Roof 1010 is a two part system with a base and top coat.
When it comes to flat roof replacements, it offers unrivalled performance and a genuinely long-lasting solution.
Specially formulated to provide durable waterproof protection, it has been developed by the leading polyester chemists specifically for the purpose of flat roofing – unlike many other GRP roofing products.
Every batch is made to a rigorous specification for consistent high quality roofing performance. The system is LABC approved for ensured compliance with building regulations.
GRP 1010 comes in 10kg and 20 kg can’s (Base & Top Coats)
What makes GRP Roof 1010 different?
- Installations supported by 20 year materials guarantee
- Simple and quick installation with a waterproof finish that is proven to last
- Fire tested to BS 476-3:2004 with an BROOF(t4) and F.AB result meaning unrestricted use under Building Regulations
- Attractive finish to complement any home
- Anti-slip finish available for balconies and walkways
- Cold applied for maximum safety – no risks from open flames and other hot works
- Suitable for application in temperatures as low as 5°C or as high as 30°C
- Totally seamless membrane – no joints, no welds, no weak points
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards for consistent quality