Roofing membranes are non-reinforced Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM) based elastomeric homogenous roof coverings. These roofing membranes may be used for new singleply roof construction and re-roofing applications. All membranes are dusted.
Features and Benefits
- Meets lightweight requirements
- No special equipment required for installation
- EPDM has more than 50 years of proven performance
- Ability to be installed over a variety of decks
- Full line of Pressure-Sensitive accessories
- Fully adhered application allows for installation on any roof slope
We hold 3.05, 3.66, 4.57 & 6.1 width rolls which can be cut to your desired length. We also hold all the adhesive, tape, and trims.